4th December 2011, St Andrew's on The TerraceConductor: Michael Joel
- Lilburn Drysdale Overture
- Mozart Violin Concerto No 5 (soloist Anna Van Der Zee)
- Warlock Capriol Suite
- Gounod Petite Symphonie for Winds
- Bizet Carmen suite No.1
25th September 2011, St Andrew's on The TerraceConductor: Rachel Hyde
- Copland Quiet City (soloist Cheryl Hollinger)
- Copland Appalachian Spring
- Dvorak Symphony No 9 (‘From the New World’)
3rd July 2011, St Andrew's on The TerraceConductor: Kenneth Young
Soloist: Emma Sayers
- Debussy Petite Suite
- Mozart Piano Concerto No 25 in C, K503
- Brahms Symphony No 2
Rosemary Collier posted a review on Middle-C:
Another ambitious programme from Wellington’s major amateur orchestra was this time conducted by a leading and very experienced musician. His encouraging attitude was very apparent, and the orchestra responded well...
17th April 2011, St Andrew's on The TerraceConductor: Michael Vinten
Soloists: Linden Loader & Roger Wilson
- Sibelius Scaramouche Suite
- Mahler Songs
- Schubert Symphony No 10 - completed by Michael Vinton
Lindis Taylor reviewed the concert on Middle-C.
This will go down as one of the most unusual concerts of the year. An orchestral concert entirely of works completed and/or orchestrated by the conductor. Few would claim all three exercises to have been an unmitigated success, but all three had singular virtues and elements of great interest...